Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What's Cooking{Crock pot Pot Roast}

There's nothing better than putting in a total of 3 ingredients, well four if you count the water, turning the crock pot on and walking away. We left for a few hours and come back to the most delicious smell. Not even sure if I can put this under the cooking category since the crock pot did all the work. I've used this recipe several times and it always comes out so so tender. I served mine with veggies and some mashed potatoes instead of adding the potatoes and carrots to the crock pot. I actually didn't even bother browning the roast, in fact it was still frozen when I stuck it in.

This picture is not of the one I cooked, we could not wait! The children we're starving and it just smelled so good. Hope you enjoy the easiest pot roast ever too!

Image via Myrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment