Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's Springtime {Strawberry Jam recipe+jam label printables}

This is my favorite season. In just so many ways no other season can compare, not even the holiday season for me is the same. I do love the family time during the holidays but other than that the holidays are often filled with stress and unfulfilled expectations. A least for me.

I love being outdoors and the spring weather makes me want to be no other place. When I watch everything come back to life it makes me fill like I'm coming back too. I am looking forward to so many things this season.This time of year kicks off a dozen or so birthdays including my daughter, mine, my mom's and my mother-in-law. We missed strawberry picking last year but we are already planning a trip next weekend to a local pick-your-own farm. So in preperation I've been looking for some strawberry jam recipes. I found this quick strawberry jam recipe from Martha that I think will be the one I try. It looks really easy and since I've never made homemade jam before I need easy!
via martha stewart
I mentioned last year I wanted to go but didn't realize how early in the year strawberry season is so we missed it but I had come across these free jam label printables and I can't wait to get to use them this year. These would make a great gift. Maybe some lucky neighbor or friend just might get one!

xo
Ruth Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment