Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello cupcake!

In honor of my lovely sisters birthday today I decided to make some pretty cupcakes as part of my gift to her plus I needed an excuse to try these rose frosted cupcakes!

I think they come out really prudy and they where really easy. For the two toned swirl effect I just painted red food color down the sides of  the piping bag before piping. I also found this video which showed me exactly how to make the rose.

I think I'll try it again, maybe on a cake next time, like this.  I boxed a few cupcakes in a pastry box I found at the dollar section of Target. Which completed the presentation.



I had a few left over so I made some fun ones for the kids!


Happy Birthday to my beautiful, sweet sister! Hope you had an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment