Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Photobooth Thank You cards

So after having a very successful birthday for my daughter my next project was the thank you cards. Trying to stick with the photobooth theme I came up with these.


I made 4 word bubbles out of poster board, bought 2 at the Dollar Tree, then used a permanent marker and wrote out one word for each bubble. This of course could say anything you like. I first thought to write "Thank you for coming" but not everyone who was invited came but very generously gave a gift so I wanted something that included that as well. Then took 4 pics of Bella holding the bubbles and put the pictures into the photo booth strip program at Bighugelabs.com. I've used this awesome web site before but didn't realize they had this until just a few weeks ago. I was beyond excited. It was just so perfect for what I was wanting to do.

Here are a few more photo booth strips I made for all the guest who participated in the photo booth. I mailed these along with the thank you strip.



No comments:

Post a Comment